Your First Dance is such a great moment of your wedding that you really want everything about it to be flawless. And a perfect First Dance starts with choosing the perfect song.
However, what happens when you simply don’t want to settle on those “classics” that have been done to death when it comes to First Dances? What happens when you want your First Dance song to be unique, full of personality and really one-of-a-kind, just like your love story is?
We have gathered 7 First Dance songs you most likely did not hear at any other wedding – so read on if you want to find out more.
- Dave Matthews Band’s Crush. Cute, romantic and unique, this is the kind of song your guests will want to listen over and over again – so make sure to take it into consideration.
- The Beatles’ When I’m 64. Want that unique sound only The Beatles can provide, but don’t want to settle for the overused In My Life? When I’m 64 is a song with an adorable message, so give it a try.
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes’ Home. What could be more beautiful than a love song that speaks about how “home is wherever I’m with you”? A modern song suitable for a lot of couples!
- Pharell’s Happy. Sure, you may have listened to this a million times on the radio – but when it comes to weddings, Pharell’s super hit was definitely not overused. If you are looking for a really energetic song for your First Dance, this is it!
- Jason Mraz and Colibe Caillat’s Lucky. You surely feel really lucky to be marrying the one, so why not show this very well with your First Dance? This is a song you will love so much!
- Enya’s Dreams Are More Precious. Enigmatic, beautiful and almost eerie, Enya’s song is a definite go-to if you are looking for a song that’s romantic and soothing at the same time too.
- Queen’s We Are the Champions. This may not be the most romantic song ever, but it is definitely a song that’s full of power – and it works excellently for those of you who really feel like the champions when it comes to your love story.
Are you searching for a DJ who will give the most at your wedding? Want everyone invited to be on the dance floor? Want the best music and the most entertaining Disc Jockey? Contact Michael Anthony Productions DJ Entertainers & Up Lighting! You will LOVE our services!